On a mission to deliver healthy inspiration to its guests, Sanderson is embarking on a culinary collaboration in the new year.
The Fitzrovia hotel has teamed up with nutrition gurus Mindful Chef and Juiceman to create a feel-good, detox menu, available from 8th January in The Restaurant at Sanderson, as well as in the spa and via room service.
The limited-edition selection of dishes and drinks will be on offer from breakfast to dinner, providing a vitamin-packed antidote to festive indulgence.
The team behind recipe box delivery service Mindful Chef has devised three breakfast choices alongside two small plate, two large plate and two dessert options that will be available for Sanderson’s lunch and dinner services.
Known for providing customers with high-quality, gluten-free, dairy-free and locally sourced organic produce, Mindful Chef follows suit at Sanderson with low-carb options including:
- Breakfast: smoked salmon & poached eggs served with crushed avocado, sweet potato and spinach rostis
- Lunch and dinner small plates: rump steak strips in gem lettuce tacos served with guacamole, chargrilled sweetcorn, tomato salsa
- Lunch and dinner large plates: Sri Lankan monkfish curry with cauliflower rice and rainbow salad (vegan option with chickpeas available)
- Dessert: coconut yoghurt sundae made with fresh berry, banana ice cream and coconut yoghurt
Each of these options boasts further benefits thanks to Andrew Cooper, also known as Juiceman. Cooper has designed a drinks menu of cold pressed shots and juices, which have been matched with the food menu to highlight complementary flavours.
The range of three shots, four juices and two super smoothies includes:
- Wellness: A cold pressed shot blending orange, pineapple, ginger, turmeric and lemon
- Sanderson Spirulina Lemonade: A juice created exclusively for Sanderson customers, this juice mixes agave, grape, lemon, ginger, and spirulina.
- Very Berry: A super smoothie made blending apple, yogurt, banana, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blackcurrant, oatmeal, lime
The juices and shots will also make an appearance at Sanderson’s Long Bar, providing a non-alcoholic alternative for those wishing to detox this January.